What is the disadvantage and advantages of interactive flat panels
Advantages of Interactive Flat Panels
- High Definition Display. Interactive Flat Panels provide High Definition resolution for better clarity and sharpness of digital media.
- Collaboration. Interactive Flat Panels provide a platform for group activities and collaboration. Users can share their individual work and communicate easily.
- Interactive. Interactive Flat Panels provide hands-on, interactive experiences that are unique, more engaging, and more memorable.
- Versatile. Interactive Flat Panels can be used in a variety of settings such as schools, offices, and healthcare facilities as they can be used for presentation, brainstorming, and training sessions.
- Easy to Use. Interactive Flat Panels come with user-friendly interfaces that make it easy for users to operate the panels.
Disadvantages of Interactive Flat Panels
- Cost. Interactive Flat Panels are often more expensive than traditional projectors or displays.
- Installation. Interactive Flat Panels are much heavier and more complex to install than traditional displays, and they may require professional installation.
- Maintenance. Interactive Flat Panels also require more maintenance than traditional displays because of the added features and functions such as touch screens and interactive capabilities.
- Size. Larger Interactive Flat Panels may take up more space and may be more difficult to move around or reposition.
- Compatibility. Interactive Flat Panels often require specific software or hardware to ensure compatibility, and they may not work with certain applications or devices.