Skip to content
- Clean the Screen Regularly: Use a microfiber cloth to wipe down the screen every day or as needed to remove fingerprints and dust.
- Don’t Use Abrasive Cleaners: Avoid using harsh chemicals or rough cloths on the screen, as they can scratch or damage the surface.
- Turn Off the Panel When Not in Use: Turning off the panel when not in use can help extend its life and save energy.
- Install Software Updates: Check for regular software updates and install them to keep the panel operating efficiently and to prevent security breaches.
- Protect the Screen: Use a screen protector to prevent scratches and dings.
- Avoid Touching the Screen: Encourage users not to touch the screen with sharp objects or apply too much pressure, as this can damage it.
- Properly Store the Panel: When not in use, store the panel in a dry, cool, and safe environment.
- Continuously Check Connectivity: Check connections regularly to ensure they are secure and working correctly.
- Train Users: Provide training and guidelines for users to follow to minimize damage to the panel.