How to choose an interactive touch flat panel?
- Size: Consider the size of the interactive touch flat panel in relation to the size of the room it will be used in. A smaller panel may be sufficient for a classroom or small meeting room, but a larger panel may be necessary for a conference room or lecture hall.
- Touch technology: Interactive touch flat panels come with different touch technologies, such as infrared, capacitive,and resistive. Determine which technology is suitable for your needs by considering factors such as touch sensitivity, accuracy, and durability.Infrared touch technology is a main trends in current market. Capacitive touch flat panel cost much higher than Infrared one. Many user can’t accept the high price.
- Resolution: The resolution of the flat panel determines the quality of the display. Higher resolutions provide better clarity and crispness of images and texts. Normally, we will select 1920*1080 or 3840*2160
- Operating system: Choose an interactive touch flat panel with an operating system that is user-friendly and compatible with your software applications.An interactive flat panel with android system can reduce your costs. If you need more functions, dual-systems will be your best choices.
- Connectivity: Look for an interactive touch flat panel that has multiple ports and interfaces for connecting to different devices, such as laptops, smartphones, and tablets.Actually, An interactive flat panel has enough interfaces for users, like HDMI, USB2.0, USB3.0, RJ45, RS232
- Mounting options: Consider the mounting options available for the panel, such as wall mount or stand mount.The stand mount is an addition choice. The wall mount is a standard accessory for the interactive flat panel.
7. Price: Determine your budget and find an interactive touch flat panel that meets.